Monday, December 15, 2014

$5.00 Off

Ok, I'm pretty sure this is my last deal of the year. It's been kind of fun to have a sale almost every day since the day before Thanksgiving. I'm trying to eliminate some of my current stock to make way for some new ideas for next year.You can take advantage of it, and get some great gifts for the holidays...

This might just be the best deal yet:
 $5.00 off any minimum purchase of $15.00. Now thru, the 20th of December-2014 of course.
With code:5OFFNOW

Shipping from this point on is coming close to being able to make it for Christmas.This link for USPS says we have until the 20th for domestic orders to ship in time.Of course you can always ask for me to do a shipping upgrade to priority mail express-just ask before purchasing so I can edit the listing : )


I'm off to finish up some last minute gift knitting and errand running.
You can see a photo of my gift making helper, Coco on my instagram page here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...... I love your creations .. they are always so happy and thoughtful. we're nearing the end of 2014 .. can you believe it?? Happy new year Andrea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin