Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Let's Try This Again...Anna Maria Horner Bags and Crochet Hook Organizers



Wow, what a week!!
 I didn't disappear, but have been tiling a pretty large floor area~ over 2 rooms!
This time around seemed so much harder. We had to tear out cement sub-flooring panels, replace them, cut and lay tile etc etc.Very hard when you are not used to it. We did our kitchen and this was a continuation into a hallway/bathroom and more...We did the kitchen 4 years ago and haven't had time to continue the project since.
On one of the first days I had to chase Coco to keep her from running out the front door, and managed to skid and hit my head on the corner of the bathroom door and skinned/bruised my knee pretty badly, which made kneeling all day to work even harder...
We still have a bathroom to install cabinets/sinks etc in, but it's back to work now, so that will have to wait...

Meanwhile, prior to tiling, I had been crocheting a lot more than sewing. Lately I'm feeling a little uninspired  and not even sure what I would make ...so I went through one of my boxes of previously listed things, and chose a few of my very favorites. I am always surprised at some of the items that don't sell right away as they are usually my personal faves...anyway I'm giving them another chance ~They'll be (re)listed asap...Some of the crochet hook organizers are already in the shop : )

Leopard and Roses Linen bag with velvet.Anna Maria Horner fabric and ribbon.

Small rounded wristlet-fabrics by Anna Maria Horner.

Currently available crochet hook organizers.

linings...


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin